Summer is at its peak and everyone look for a quick ways to cool down without much fuss. The best ways to fight heat strokes. And TipHero found one with Yoplait® and brought us up this snack hack idea.
‘It’s light, it’s fresh, and best of all, it’s easy. ‘ Quoted TipHero
Here’s How To Make It:
- 1-½ Cups strawberries, rough chop
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- ½ Cup granola
- 6 – 6 oz Yoplait® Strawberry Yogurts ( You Can Use other strawberry Yogurt if you don’t find Yoplait’s)
- Equipment: 3 oz paper cups, popsicle sticks
Instructions to Taste Ride
- In a small bowl combine the chopped strawberries and honey, toss to evenly coat. Place in a blender and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Spray 12 – 3 oz paper cups with pan spray. Place on a sheet pan and sprinkle 1 – 2 Tsp. granola into the bottom of each cup.
- Spoon strawberry yogurt on top of the granola layer, about ⅓ of the way up the cup. Sprinkle with another 1 -2 Tsp. of granola.
- Pour the strawberry puree on top of the granola layer, filling another ⅓ of the cup. Place the sheet pan in the freezer and freeze for about 30 minutes or until the strawberry layer has firmed but has not frozen solid.
- Remove from freezer, spoon another layer of strawberry yogurt on top of the strawberry layer, filling the remaining ⅓ of the cup. Gently, place a popsicle stick into the center of each cup. Return to the freezer and freeze until solid, 4 – 6 hours.
- To serve, cut or tear the paper cup and peel away from the frozen pop.