Everybody Love Pizza, We love too. But have you ever tried to do some innovation with the same? Innovation like adding some extra colors to it , adding to the delight. Have a slice of peace, love, and happiness!
Here’s How To Make It:
Recipe in Words:
- 1 ready-made pizza dough
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ cups mozzarella, shredded
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup red cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¾ cup orange bell peppers, chopped
- ¾ cup yellow squash, thinly sliced
- ¾ cup broccoli florets,
- Purple potato, thinly sliced
- Red onions, chopped
Instructions to HeavenRide
- Preheat oven to 425F. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough until it forms a 10-12 inch diameter.
- Drizzle the surface with olive oil and equally distribute the minced garlic. Sprinkle Italian seasoning and salt and pepper. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, making sure to leave a 1-inch border.
- Starting from the center, place veggies according to colors of the rainbow. Red onions in the center for violet, purple potato for indigo and blue, broccoli for green, yellow squash, peppers for orange, and tomatoes for red (all in a circular pattern).
- Drizzle more olive oil and sprinkle a little salt on top. Transfer to a pizza pan or baking tray. Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden and the cheese is bubbling.