The bread we’ve all been waiting for is here: Oreo Pull-Apart Bread, courtesy of none other than Spoon University. And good thing is, its super easy to make.
Here’s How To Make It:
Recipe in Words:
- 3 packages refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 16 Oreo Cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons of water
- 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease your tube or bundt pan with cooking spray.
Instructions to TasteRide
1. Cut up the biscuits into fours. There’ll be a lot.
2. Coat each one in cookie crumbs (but save some for later!).
3. And pile the biscuits into your greased cake pan.
4. Add melted butter. And then more melted butter (yum!).
5. Top with cookie crumbs. (Note: Have extra on hand to eat!)
While it bakes, make the frosting, adding 1 tablespoon of water at a time, depending on how thick or thin you want the frosting to be (again, you may want to make extra so you can properly “taste-test” it).
Once the cake’s done, let it cool a bit. After 10 minutes, loosen the bread from the sides of the pain, then keep letting it cool for at least 10 more minutes (though I prefer waiting at least 30).